Fifa Online Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  XI VoIIcEs IX Sun May 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Trying to improve the set of legues its hard to think of improvments sometimes so i'd like you to sugest any you may come across and ill try and implement them
XI VoIIcEs IX
XI VoIIcEs IX
Admin

https://fifaol.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  sonofshanks79 Wed May 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Alright mate, was thinking maybe implement a 25 man squad (maybe a maximum stock of 35 players)?? It would encourage people to pick their best 25, maybe sell more players, making the league more competitive, and avoid the stockpiling of players that could become a problem a few seasons down the line... anyone got any thoughts??
sonofshanks79
sonofshanks79

Back to top Go down

Post  T3 o iKUSH o Wed May 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Yeah that could be a good idea but in a way a bad idea | Good idea |-as you said it can make the league more competitive |Bad idea |-Say if someone has the maximum of 25 players and they would like to buy a ceartain player but they cant because they have enough money but they dont have enough room , you could sell someone but what if you dont have anyone which will sell i think tha would be a major problem. but a good suggestion cheers
T3 o iKUSH o
T3 o iKUSH o

Back to top Go down

Post  T3 o iKUSH o Wed May 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Well i think maybe when the league starts if there is some teams left you should maybe put them in the free agent picks so everyone has a chance to get a player they desire.Say if you were arsenal (which i am Very Happy) and i wanted D.Sturridge for bolton and no one is bolton i wouldn't be able to get him so if you put the players from the teams which dont have managers in the free agent list maybe that would be a good suggestion? Reply to this and say what you think!

Laughing
T3 o iKUSH o
T3 o iKUSH o

Back to top Go down

Post  XI VoIIcEs IX Wed May 25, 2011 9:04 pm

as for the max squad size i think its a feasible idea and even if you need to get rid of a player you can just make him a free agent anyway. I may implement a minimum maximum squad size midway through season once second transfer window opens. As for the teams without a manager make the players free agents idea that and i mean no offence by this but it is the most retarded thing ive hear in a long while. It would not and i mean would not work cus manaers that then come into that team have no plyers whats so ever
XI VoIIcEs IX
XI VoIIcEs IX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sonofshanks79 Wed May 25, 2011 9:36 pm

sound, thats why i maybe suggested a stock limit of 35...... your 25 squad, and 10 reserve places, but making players that wont sell free agents is a good idea, have a think about what is best for the leagues
sonofshanks79
sonofshanks79

Back to top Go down

Post  T3 o iKUSH o Thu May 26, 2011 1:12 am

Well i didn't know people were allowed to just jump into the league at any time?
T3 o iKUSH o
T3 o iKUSH o

Back to top Go down

Post  XI VoIIcEs IX Thu May 26, 2011 1:58 am

yh how else are we gonna keep the 20 teams if a few of them have no players
XI VoIIcEs IX
XI VoIIcEs IX
Admin

Back to top Go down