Fifa Online Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player?Team?

+2
x iCarlEvans x
T3 o iKUSH o
6 posters

Go down

Player?Team? Empty Player?Team?

Post  T3 o iKUSH o Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey T3 o iKUSH o here again and i just wanted to know what is everyones favourite team and players?¿

Favourite Team:(_______....)
Why?:(___________________________....)
Favourtie Player:(_______....)
Why?¿:(___________________________....)
________________________________________________________________________________
Here is my one....

Favourite Team: Newcastle united
Why?¿:I get asked alot who do i support? and to be honest i dont really support a team i dont care who wins or loses but i have been supporting newcaslte for nearly 6 years now and my hometown Gillingham i support them too maybe a bit more but anyway thats who i support Very Happy
Favourtie Player: Obafemi Martins
Why?¿:As my favourite team (Newcastle united) Obafemi Martins used to play for them he was/is a ST(Striker) he is just really fast strong and has a wicked shot! So if anyone is thinking about getting him on here or ultimate team i reccomend him to you he is a absolute legend!

Thanks for reading guys i hope you enjoyed and i hope to see what you posted Very Happy
T3 o iKUSH o
T3 o iKUSH o

Back to top Go down

Player?Team? Empty Re: Player?Team?

Post  x iCarlEvans x Thu May 26, 2011 3:21 am

Favourite Team - Liverpool

Why - Because they r my local team and i have been brought up in a house full of liverpool fans and i am glad it was that way coz liverpool r a great team

Favourite Player - Pepe Riena

Why - Because he is so passionate about liverpool and he is more than likely one of the best keepers in the world

x iCarlEvans x

Back to top Go down

Post  messiFCB10 Thu May 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Favourite Team: F.C. Barcelona

Why?: My whole family is a Barcelona fan, with a few exceptions, some are Osasuna fans. Real Madrid is not well liked where I come from (north of Spain) anyway, so it comes naturally.

Favourtie Player: Messi.

Why?¿: Of all the barcelona stars, I always had a thing for him since he first came up the ranks into the first team. I've been able to cover Barcelona news from the USA, and it covers the youth divisions, so his story was well known for a long time. I rooted for him to succeed in our first team just because he has always been that lucky kid with a fragile future. First it was his physical impediment growing up, then it was all the injuries once he stepped onto the first team, but now it finally seems settled. He has improved his injury problems and he's even better I/we ever hoped for.

messiFCB10

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Suarez |7| Fri May 27, 2011 3:32 am

Fave team - Lpool! why? because thats where i was born Very Happy

Fave player - Steven Gerrard! why? because he's the worlds best Razz
Luis Suarez |7|
Luis Suarez |7|

Back to top Go down

Post  cazwilde95 Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Favourite team: Liverpoool

why: because all my family supports them and there brilliant !

favourite player: Luis suarez

why: as he is top quolity and hes done top class for us in recant months.

cazwilde95

Back to top Go down

Post  T00G00d4u Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:45 pm

newcastle, cuz i just love this team + i live in newcastle i wont support any otha team lol Smile
Ronaldinho best player of all times. Ronaldinho>>>Cr7>>>>Messi

T00G00d4u

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down